Bleach Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soul Society

Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, Bountô, Vaizard, Human, Espada, or an Arrancar, and create your own story in the world of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tsukimizu Shinari
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm by NeonBeatz

» Salvador Ichinose
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm by Salvador

» Spar Topic
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm by Salvador

» Struggle Techniques
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm by Salvador

» Attack Template
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm by Salvador

» Rules of the Site
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm by Salvador

» Character Template
Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 am by Salvador

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Salvador Ichinose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salvador
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Money: $20
HP:
Salvador Ichinose  Left_bar_bleue600/9999Salvador Ichinose  Empty_bar_bleue  (600/9999)
Reiatsu:
Salvador Ichinose  Left_bar_bleue600/9999Salvador Ichinose  Empty_bar_bleue  (600/9999)

Salvador Ichinose  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ichinose    Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Bleach Soul Society
♦Salvador Ichinose♦
"As long as there is life within this shell, there will be no reason to bring dishonor. As long as I live, I will shape my own destiny. This is my story. This is my resignation of my life. I won't back down!"

レジオネラ - Legionnaire
"I always require my students to give their names." - Ikkaku Madarame

First Name: Salvador
Middle Name: Fenriz
Last Name: Ichinose
Race: Ex-Soul Reaper
Job/Occupation: Former Captain of Squad One, Ruler of Hueco Mundo

虚栄心 - Vanity
"You may have been born ugly, but at least you may die beautifully." - Yumichika Ayasegawa

Hair: A messy, stylish black.
Eyes: Crimson
Clothing: Mostly black. A black, short-sleeved shirt with a black, short-sleeved trenchcoat overtop of it. He wears black gloves that go past his wrists. He wears black, tightly-fitted pants, and black boots.
Skin: Pale
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 168 Pounds
Blood Type: A Negative
Distinctive Features: If anyone were to take notice in his further features, he has tribal tattoos in the shape of a dragon making their way around his chest.

暴力 - Violence
"You want a reason ... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you!" - Kenpachi Zaraki

Special Ability: Intuitive Aptitude. This ability allows Salvador to instantly understand any form of system, such as how a car works.
Weapon and Description: Salvador's weapon is named "Fenice", being Italian for "Phoenix". This is a sword-like weapon. Harboring in Salvador's body, it can be called upon at will. It is a 36 inch blade that extracts as a weapon from the tip of Salvador's fingers. It has no hilt, making it fairly easy to swing, and since it harbors in his body, it may not be stolen or used to harm him. Its command is "Declare, Fenice".
Strengths:
  • Mental Prowess
  • Manipulation of Darkness
  • Physical Prowess

Weaknesses:
  • Women and Children [He does not attack them unless his life depends on it.]
  • Light
  • Easilly Distracted

勇気 - Valor
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!" - Kenpachi Zaraki

Behavior: Salvador has built his world upon "Justice". His mind is rather corrupt, so forgive him if his laughter is unbearable. Due to his former occupation, he is rather sadistic, enjoying the sight of those in pain. A man that prefers the "eye for an eye" punishment, Salvador likes punishing criminals in a way similar to their crime. Salvador shows disdain for those who have been disgraced or who he finds to be annoying or overconfident. It takes quite a lot to interest him. Salvador always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced with as seen from how he rarely views his opponent worth his time. He is a perfectionist. Despite this trait, Salvador is a very perceptive man and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified. He always works hard for a peaceful society. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, then no one will follow them. In spite of his icy and regal manner, Salvador cares for and protects those important to him. Most people will compliment that he is a workaholic, but he finds it normal that he puts his work before his personal desires. He is a very complicated person to piece together, but once someone gets to truly know him, he is a good person.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
  • Dominance/Being the Leader
  • Stormy Weather

Dislikes:
  • Being the follower
  • Sunny Days
  • Disloyal People

Bad Habits: Shouting "Charge!" when he goes to attack, but this is very rarely. He also has the habit of being a control freak.

存在 - Existance
"I just want the power..... The power to change fate." - Ichigo Kurosaki

Date of Birth: August First
Parents: Marcos and Ravyn Ichinose
Siblings: N/A
History: [I've sent his history to Yamato.]

Salvador Ichinose  Shiki_04

Template created by Yamato © All rights belong to their creators. Quotes from Tite Kubo's series Bleach. Template inspired by that of ones from other RP sites.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-soul-society.board-directory.net
Salvador
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Money: $20
HP:
Reiatsu:

Salvador Ichinose  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ichinose    Salvador Ichinose  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-soul-society.board-directory.net

Salvador Ichinose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soul Society :: Starting Off :: Character Information-
Jump to: