Bleach Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soul Society

Become a Soul Reaper, Quincy, Bountô, Vaizard, Human, Espada, or an Arrancar, and create your own story in the world of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tsukimizu Shinari
Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm by NeonBeatz

» Salvador Ichinose
Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm by Salvador

» Spar Topic
Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm by Salvador

» Struggle Techniques
Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm by Salvador

» Attack Template
Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm by Salvador

» Rules of the Site
Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm by Salvador

» Character Template
Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 am by Salvador

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salvador
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Money: $20
HP:
Character Template Left_bar_bleue600/9999Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (600/9999)
Reiatsu:
Character Template Left_bar_bleue600/9999Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (600/9999)

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 am

Use this template to make your character. Do NOT remove or add thing besides your character information.
Code:
[center][font=Algerian][size=23][color=yellow]B[/color][/size][size=15]leach[/size] [size=23][color=yellow]S[/color][/size][size=15]oul[/size] [size=23][color=yellow]S[/color][/size][size=15]ociety[/size]
[size=20][color=green]♦[Insert Name]♦[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=yellow]"As long as there is life within this shell, there will be no reason to bring dishonor. As long as I live, I will shape my own destiny. This is my story. This is my resignation of my life. I won't back down!"[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=green]レジオネラ - Legionnaire[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=15]"I always require my students to give their names." - Ikkaku Madarame[/size][/color][/font][/center]
[font=Times New Roman][color=white]
[color=green]First Name[/color]:
[color=green]Middle Name[/color]:
[color=green]Last Name[/color]:
[color=green]Gender[/color]:
[color=green]Age[/color]: [Appearance Age] {{Actual Age}}
[color=green]Race[/color]: [What is your character? Human, Shinigami, Vizard, Arrancar, Bounto, etc.]
[color=green]Job/Occupation[/color]: [Such as Squad and Rank, Espada 1 - 10, etc.]
[/font][/color]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=red]虚栄心  - Vanity[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=15]"You may have been born ugly, but at least you may die beautifully." - Yumichika Ayasegawa[/size][/color][/font][/center]
[color=red]Hair[/color]: [Color, Style, and Any Accessories.]
[color=red]Eyes[/color]:
[color=red]Clothing[/color]:
[color=red]Skin[/color]: [Tone and Complexion.]
[color=red]Height[/color]:
[color=red]Weight[/color]:
[color=red]Blood Type[/color]:
[color=red]Distinctive Features[/color]: [This is basically everything else that is a part of your character's appearance. Tattoos, Markings, Etc.]
[/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=cyan]暴力  - Violence[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=15]"You want a reason ... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you!" - Kenpachi Zaraki[/size][/color][/font][/center]
[color=cyan]Special Ability[/color]: [Try to make this descriptive and sensible. Also, do not godmod with this. Also, if your ability is similar to another member's, PM them for permission to use it.]
[color=cyan]Weapon and Description[/color]: [Be descriptive, no godmodding, and One or None.]
[color=cyan]Strengths[/color]:
[list][*]
[*]
[*] [/list] [At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
[color=cyan]Weaknesses[/color]:
[list][*]
[*]
[*] [/list] [At least 3; Even with Strengths]
[/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=orange]勇気  - Valor[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=15]"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!" - Kenpachi Zaraki[/size][/color][/font][/center]
[color=orange]Behavior[/color]: [A paragraph or so on how your character acts. Any mental diseases and such may be included.]
[color=orange]Sexual Orientation[/color]: [Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual]
[color=orange]Likes[/color]:
[list][*]
[*]
[*] [More can be added.][/list]
[color=orange]Dislikes[/color]:
[list][*]
[*]
[*] [More can be added.][/list]
[color=orange]Bad Habits[/color]:
[/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=blue]存在  - Existance[/color][/size]
[color=white][size=15]"I just want the power..... The power to change fate." - Ichigo Kurosaki[/size][/color][/font][/center]
[color=blue]Date of Birth[/color]: [Month and Day]
[color=blue]Parents[/color]:
[color=blue]Siblings[/color]:
[color=blue]History[/color]: [Try to make this at least a paragraph.]
[/color][/font]

[center]Insert your character picture--Don't stretch the page![/center]

[color=silver][font=Algerian][size=10][right]Template created by Yamato © All rights belong to their creators. Quotes from Tite Kubo's series Bleach. Template inspired by that of ones from other RP sites.[/right][/size][/font][/color]

It should look like this.
Bleach Soul Society
♦[Insert Name]♦
"As long as there is life within this shell, there will be no reason to bring dishonor. As long as I live, I will shape my own destiny. This is my story. This is my resignation of my life. I won't back down!"

レジオネラ - Legionnaire
"I always require my students to give their names." - Ikkaku Madarame

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Race: [What is your character? Human, Shinigami, Vizard, Arrancar, Bounto, etc.]
Job/Occupation: [Such as Squad and Rank, Espada 1 - 10, etc.]

虚栄心 - Vanity
"You may have been born ugly, but at least you may die beautifully." - Yumichika Ayasegawa

Hair: [Color, Style, and Any Accessories.]
Eyes:
Clothing:
Skin: [Tone and Complexion.]
Height:
Weight:
Blood Type:
Distinctive Features: [This is basically everything else that is a part of your character's appearance. Tattoos, Markings, Etc.]

暴力 - Violence
"You want a reason ... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it already?! You seek out fights. You desire power. Isn't that right? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power so you can fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight! Your instincts will keep leading you toward new battles. It's the only way you have. The only way to become stronger. Fight! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! That's the road that continues in front of you and remains behind you!" - Kenpachi Zaraki

Special Ability: [Try to make this descriptive and sensible. Also, do not godmod with this. Also, if your ability is similar to another member's, PM them for permission to use it.]
Weapon and Description: [Be descriptive, no godmodding, and One or None.]
Strengths:

[At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
Weaknesses:

[At least 3; Even with Strengths]

勇気 - Valor
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!" - Kenpachi Zaraki

Behavior: [A paragraph or so on how your character acts. Any mental diseases and such may be included.]
Sexual Orientation: [Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual]

• [More can be added.]

Dislikes:

• [More can be added.]

Bad Habits:

存在 - Existance
"I just want the power..... The power to change fate." - Ichigo Kurosaki

Date of Birth: [Month and Day]
Parents:
Siblings:
History: [Try to make this at least a paragraph.]

Insert your character picture--Don't stretch the page!

Template created by Rokurou © All rights belong to their creators. Quotes from Tite Kubo's series Bleach. Template inspired by that of ones from other RP sites.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-soul-society.board-directory.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1